Thursday, July 26, 2012

Awards Spam

Posting ON A THURSDAY?! That can only mean one thing, RAGNAROK! No wait, it's more awards. Recently I was nominated for two more awards from some very lovely ladies! The Versatile Blogger Award from LuckyLoveNails and the Por Tu Naturalidad Award from fellow Kelly at Kelly's Nail Blog. Thank you so much to these two for thinking of me!

Since I've already received the Versatile Blogger, I will be lazy and skip those questions :P In it's place I will take this space (ha, that rhymed) to tell you all how you should go browse through the amazing work by LuckyLoveNails. I love to see people who are just starting to work on freehanding things like I am but her stamping and overall color choices are just awesome. Look at this stunner from her!


If this doesn't make you want to go investigate then you have no sense of adventure. And you would probably make a terrible detective. Go ahead, prove me wrong and go look!


Now for the new award, the Por Tu Naturalidad Award!


The Rules:

  • Add the photo of this award
  • Link back to the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 10 bloggers
  • Tell me what makes you hooked on following a blog

Blogs I Love And You Should Too
What Makes Me Hooked On Following A Blog

When I start looking at a blog for the very first time, I am always drawn in by the photos. Good or bad quality doesn't matter, I just love seeing the different ways people think of to decorate their nails. After that comes the writing. If someone can make me laugh or go "AMG me too!!" or "I've totally done that!" then I'm totally there. I'm not really all that difficult of a reader to please, I like shiny things lol.


::END OF POST ANNOUNCEMENT::

You may have noticed my blogroll is finally back but not as large as it was. This is because I only added the blogs that I know for sure doesn't set off my AMG VIRUS GTFO warning. As I slowly go through the remaining blogs in my list to check if it sets anything off I will add them back. In the meantime I still follow all the blogs I did previously, I still love you all ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Omg! Thanks for the mention sweetie!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are super welcome! Congrats on your blue ribbon kitty too hehehe

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!
    Thank you so much for giving me this award, I have added your link to the people from whom I got it, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I always love your flowers, one day I will be brave and attempt some myself ^_^

      Delete
  3. I love shiny things too!

    I still haven't started adding a blog roll again yet.

    Thank you for tagging me! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally found a set of sites that don't set it off and now I'm scared to add more haha. You are most welcome!

      Delete