Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swatch Day - China Glaze Harvest Moon

**This is a scheduled post**

Happy Wednesday everybody! Miss me yet?

Today I have my favorite (and only) foil in my collection. This is China Glaze Harvest Moon and it is such a stunner! I can not say enough about this color. I am drawn to coppery and orange colors to begin with and the second the first drop hit my nail I was in love. Look at the shiny goodness!






Polishes used:

  • Seche Rebuild base coat / NYC In A Minute top coat
  • China Glaze Harvest Moon
  • All pics are two coats

I know you're sick of me saying it, but I love this polish for stamping! It is so super pigmented and easy to work with on a stamper. Formula for this is a little on the thick side but I think that's because it's a foil. I don't actually own any other foils so I can't really compare. Even being a little thick it's still very easy to work with and I had zero trouble with pooling or drag. It did look a little brush-strokey at first but after second coat that resolved itself quite nicely. This could possibly be a one coater if you go on thick, but two thin coats works just as well. In the sun this sucker throws some serious shine and sparkle, it's definitely an attention grabber. I can't wait until it gets closer to fall so I can feel a little more seasonally appropriate wearing this as a full mani. In the meantime I will stamp with this foreeeeever! 

Hope you guys are all having a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I miss you :)
    Harvest Moon is such a great harvest/early autumn color, I have it but haven't yet worn it, it seems like my mental frame decided I should wait a bit LOL, silly really because you can wear it at any time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm loved! ^_^
      I have the same mental block about this polish, I can stamp with it but for some reason a full mani in summer just feels wrong lol.

      Delete
  2. I agree, love this color too :) And Agro! The whole collection is quite wonderful imo >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were quite a few from this collection I wanted but couldn't find, but the ones I have I am loving!

      Delete
  3. I loooove Harvest Moon... I have a weakness for all coppery metallics, and this is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! If it's orangey and shiny I am all over it haha.

      Delete