Friday, April 20, 2012

My First Award

Hey guys, look at this! I was nominated by Hema from Rainbow Nails for the Versatile Blogger Award. Super huge thank you to her for my very first award!


Here are the rules:

  • Thank the person who nominated me and give them a shout out
  • State 7 random facts about yourself
  • Pass on the award to 10-15 bloggers
  • Post the award pic to your blog

Super huge thanks again to Hema, it is really encouraging to know someone actually reads what I take the time to write. ^_^

Seven random facts about me:

  • I love seltzer water, doesn't matter what flavor.
  • I make fine and sterling silver handmade jewelry with my own metal clay kiln.
  • I get homesick very easily. (I am such a big baby ^_^;)
  • Anxiety and me go way back, thus I do not travel very well even though I like seeing new places.
  • I'm originally from Woodstock, NY and I went to art school. Shocking amirite?
  • I kept a houseplant alive for a year as part of a deal with my husband about getting a cat. (I won, we have a cat)
  • I currently have 12 active Scrabble games going on my phone and I am winning them all.

Passing the award along to these other great bloggers:
Jennius at Gold Speck Nails
Rie at Nails and Noms
Linda at Copy That Copy Cat
Ingie at fyeahilovenails
Mateja at Purple Glitters
The Nail Buff at The Nail Buff
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Kat at Hooked On Polish
Kelly at Kelly's Nail Blog
Lydz at  Sekhmet's Purple Castle

All of these blogs were chosen for different reasons. Some are the first sites I came across when starting my nail adventure and others because like me they too are just starting out in the nail art world. I really enjoy them all and learn quite a bit from them so thank you to all of them for being awesome and sharing their experiences and growth with us all!

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Wow...you make sterling silver jewelry. That's awesome. Loved reading about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you ^_^ Maybe someday I'll throw a few jewelry pics in hehe

      Delete
  2. Thanks! & I think you should throw in some jewellery pics now and again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to start taking full hand shots with rings on haha

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on getting your first award!!! Well deserved! :) Thank you so much my dear for passing it on to me! I really appreciate it! :) Sterling silver - wow, i also want to see pictures hehe i get home sick all the time too :( and love Scrabble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! And yay for Scrabble! I wonder if I can make a Scrabble manicure, hmm..

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your first award and thanks for passing it on to me. I love it... you won the cat... of course, is that not what is important... having loving pets around us... I think so for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! I agree, fuzzy little buddies make everything better! Well, except when they decide to try to share their fur with my wet nail polish >.<

      Delete
  5. Congrats on first award and also thank you for passing it to me :)

    I would love to see some of that jewelry.

    ReplyDelete